CRF - CARBON RACING FILTERS - CARS
The CRF, Carbon Racing Filter, is BMC's high performance sports air filter designed for road and competition vehicles. It features a 100% carbon fibre support structure with a cotton air filter.
The CRF has been designed and produced entirely by the BMC Racing and Advanced Composite Division, which is wholly concerned with the development of air filters and aspiration systems for the racing world: Formula 1 / MotoGP One / World Superbike. The CRF has been created from extensive BMC knowledge acquired through more than 10 years of experience in the racing sector, which has brought high level results and increased performance to super-sports engines.
The CRF air filter makes use of innovative technical solutions to optimize the flow dynamics of the direct air into the engine. The result is better air flow passage in the intake phase thereby maintaining constant air-box pressure.
The CRF filter was conceived with the objective of withstanding the vibrations and heat produced in movement both in normal road and intensive track use.
The CRF filter, as are all BMC filters, can be regenerated and reused. Once the saturation level has been reached the filter can be regenerated through a process of washing and re-oiling using the appropriate BMC washing kit.
*ECU programming may be required.
- A3 + CABRIOLET (8P) 2.0 16 TFSI (HP 265 | Year 06 >)
- LEON II 2.0 TFSI FR (HP 265 | Year 06 > 09)
- GOLF VI / CABRIO VI / GOLF PLUS (5K1/5, AJ5, 5M1, 517, 521) 2.0 GTI 35 Edition (HP 235 | Year 11 >)
- GOLF VI / CABRIO VI / GOLF PLUS (5K1/5, AJ5, 5M1, 517, 521) 2.0 R (HP 256 | Year 09 >)
- GOLF VI / CABRIO VI / GOLF PLUS (5K1/5, AJ5, 5M1, 517, 521) 2.0 R (HP 265 | Year 09 >)
- GOLF VI / CABRIO VI / GOLF PLUS (5K1/5, AJ5, 5M1, 517, 521) 2.0 R (HP 270 | Year 09 >)
- SCIROCCO III (1K8) 2.0 R (HP 256 | Year 10 >)
- SCIROCCO III (1K8) 2.0 R (HP 265 | Year 09 >)